At Quicksilver Private Transportation, we believe that customer service is our top priority. Quicksilver is rated #1 in on-time trips and customer satisfaction.
- We are committed to keeping our business a manageable size so that we can always provide personal, friendly service to all of our customers. At Quicksilver you will always get a trained professional on the phone, whenever you call -- no automated answering services, no third-party operators! In the rare case when we can't answer immediately, we return messages very promptly.
- We are a family-run business, owned and operated by Salt Lake City natives. When you use Quicksilver, you support a local Utah business.
- Our signature silver Quicksilver Suburbans are the best vehicles in the business -- click here to find out why!
- At Quicksilver we understand that good drivers are the most valuable asset in the transportation business. We hire only the most experienced, friendly, professional drivers.
- All of our drivers have been living and driving in the area for years and have superior knowledge of the streets of Park City, Salt Lake City, and surrounding areas.
- Your friendly Quicksilver driver is well-versed in current events as well as in Utah history, and is a great resource for all of your questions regarding the area.
- Many of our competitors have no screening process for their drivers. Why trust your safety and comfort to a brand-new driver there when you can have the best in the business at Quicksilver?
Quicksilver Customer Testimonials
We have a large base of loyal repeat customers, many of whom switched from our competitors after experiencing our friendliness and superior professionalism.
Have a comment about your Quicksilver ride or a question about Quicksilver's service? We want your feedback! Call us as 1-800-2-QUICKSLVR or leave a comment online.
Ready to give Quicksilver a try? Reserve a ride with us today, and make sure to check for our new customer specials!
- "I've been skiing in Park City for over twenty years, and Quicksilver provides the best service around, hands-down."
- "Steve was a great driver. During our drive he told us all about the natural history of Lake Bonneville and what Park City was like back in the fifties when it was still a ghost town. He also told us about how to get around Park City and what was going on in town during our visit. You couldn't find a driver that friendly and helpful anywhere else."
- "We flew in from Los Angeles to a blinding snowstorm. You got us up to the resort safely and even in time for dinner. Great job!"
- "Tom was quick to help with the luggage. He made our ride very comfortable, and even provided a grocery stop on the way into town."
- "We'll tell all our skiing friends to use Quicksilver!"